Apple has started rolling out the latest update to its mobile operating system and included a few new features that might or might not be noticeable on our iPhone.
The iOS 10.3 update has been in the pipeline for the last three months – but users haven’t yet been able to download it.
Apple has advised iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users to backup their devices before installing the major update.
Here are the latest iOS 10.3 updates:
- View the current or last known location of your AirPods with Find My iPhone.
- Play a sound on one or both AirPods to help you find them.
- Support for paying and checking status of bills with payment apps.
- Support for scheduling with ride booking apps.
- Support for checking car fuel level, lock status, turning on lights and activating horn with automaker apps.